IMPORTANT Volunteer packets were sent home with your child.
Coaches and Volunteers: Volunteers/Coaches are required by Archdiocesan policy to complete a file, which includes:
- Form 7703 Archdiocesan Application for Employment or Volunteer Service
- Criminal Background Check –eAppsDB – online application
- CANTS 689 form (Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System)
- Code of Conduct: read signed and dated
- Safe Environment Training:Virtus/Protecting God’s Children and Youth
Job Description/Position Description
We appreciate the gifts of time and talent our volunteers offer to the students of Saint Hilary School. These requirements are for those volunteers in direct contact with children—coaches, club or activity moderators or assistants, room parents and chaperones. Packets are available in the main office. You may contact me if you have any questions. If you wish we will have the computer lab open and some assistance for completing the online application this Thursday, September 15th and Tuesday September 20th. Thanks to many of you who have already completed and submitted your paperwork and electronic application.