Saturday, September 7, 2013
We are looking for FOOD DONATIONS and VOLUNTEERS
- · CALLING ALL CULTURES
- · Dishes that represent your heritage
- · Encourage your family, friends or neighbors to prepare their favorite dish(es)
- · We will also be in need of volunteers to help with the food portion of the Fest
- · Great way to earn SERVICE HOURS (whether you bring a dish or help out)
- · UPDATE: We are in great need of representation and assistance at the European and Latin American tables
This will be a wonderful event for our parish,
school families and neighborhood –
Be part of the FUN!
Anything to do with FOOD, please contact
Richard Batista at 773-805-5663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information
We are also in need of volunteers to help out with the rest of this event. If you are interested in volunteering to fulfill your service hours for the 2013-2014 school year.
Please contact Wyvetta Farfan at email@example.com