Men's Club Home
The purpose of the Men's Club organization is:
- to subsidize and supervise athletic activities in the school and Parish;
- to encourage the student athletes to excel in all aspects of school life: sports, academics and conduct;
- to promote sportsmanship in School and Parish Athletics;
- to promote Catholic, Christian Principles in all Men's Club activities;
- to promote social activities that bring all men of the parish together; and
- to have fun accomplishing these goals.
In addition, the Men’s Club makes itself available to aid and assist the pastor, principal, and all parish organizations when appropriate.
All men 21 years and older, involved with the parish and school are encouraged to join. Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. Meetings feature dinner, lively discussions, updates on parish and Men's Club activities, as well as opportunities to meet your neighbors and parishioners.
Some Activities & Events sponsored by the Men’s Club:
- Superbowl Party - this annual event features food, drink, raffles and fun.
- Kid's Day - held at the beginning of the year for Primary Grade children. It is the perfect opportunity for parents to meet their children's classmates and their parents. It's a fun-filled day with participation activities to bring families together.
- Laskowski/Moriarity Golf Tournament - This parish golf outing is one of the highlights of the year, fun for all levels and ages.
- Major Fund Raiser – hardly ever the same event two years in a row, but always fun. Featuring good food, drink and entertainment. A “don’t miss” event!
As part of its commitment to its members and concern for students and their families, the Men's Club provides in its bylaws that if a member dies, his children will have their St. Hilary tuition paid for by the Men's Club for one year after his death.